Tuesday, January 22, 2019

My lovely client and sister gardener's tattoo experience...

I recently received a client who was recommended to me by an old client of mine I have had like 15 years ago...I was smitten with her as soon as she arrived and when she told me what she wanted- photos emerging from her pack, a handful of pictures that she took herself of these lovely swallowtail butterfly's that she raised herself in her native back yard garden.  I was so inspired by her doing this, being a gardener myself.
I could tell her heart was so in this. So, I wanted to to the best job I could for her. It was her first tattoo ever, which I know takes great bravery. She was patient for me and she didn't pressure me with art reviews- my schedule rarely affords this these days.
Either way, she sat lovely and was patient with the whole process and I just really enjoyed working with this special lady.
She is a writer and teaches-
So here is a link to a sweet piece she wrote about her experience:

On Teaching, Depression, and Tattoos – Teaching with Trust

By Jen Hurley of Alameda, Ca.





1 comment:

  1. Your blog is much effective and thanks for sharing information. Here we are providing the best Tattoo Training Institutes for aesthetic designs. We also offer Tattoo Making Classes with professional tattoo designers in Hyderabad with certification.
    tattoo Training Institutes
    tattoo Making Classes
    tattoo designers in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete