Saturday, January 19, 2019

Best of 2018!!!!!!!

It's been way too long and I have a lot of time to think about this but I have wanted to lament on what a killer year it has been for Valkyrie!
It was such an honor to be named Sonoma County's best tattoo shop in our local paper~ the Bohemian for 2018!
That alone floored me a bit and was very exciting for us. We are feelin' the love. It was really nice going to the shin-dig they put on and we really enjoyed their appitizers and live band, in the fancy museum. Next time I will be sure to wear a dress. :) Anywho, that was in March...

We have been so productive and inspired this year- After wanting to tile our shop entrance for almost 5 years me and Toni put plans together and showed up at 7am on a sunday morning to do it! We have never done anything like that before and it was like we knew what we were doing! We are pleased with how it turned out: 

No comments:

Post a Comment