Wednesday, November 10, 2010

same pants...again...

Man, it's been crazy busy around here, and I have been wanting to write for weeks! I am currently working on a blog about cover ups right now and I really really want to post it, but it is not quite ready and I need to be patient. I am really excited about it, but my photo's are not ready. So that's the hold up with that on that one. I have some other things I want to write about and share too, but it's been so busy around the shop now that summer has kinda bloomed. People are coming in left and right. And you know I love it. I like it when it is hectic. It adds to the challenge of drawing for people, sterilizing the shop, getting a lunch break, consulting with people, petting the cat...etc.

So with all the busyness around here, you know I've been wearing the same pants a few times through out the week. Which reminds me, last week I ruined a pair of pants cause I spilled ink all the way down my leg- purple ink. I was thinking I should just wear scrubs to work. All of my jeans are like scrubs now, I guess anyway. But I think the scrubs would be more comfortable.

So, it's been full around here. people coming in for large pieces, small pieces, foot tattoos... I've done quite a few of those the past couple of weeks.

I think I've been working 10 hour days the past month. Leaving for work at 10:30 am and leaving at 8:30. It has been a good work load, and I am totally enjoying it. The only bummer is that I have not had time to get tattooed myself. But I think hopefully I will get tattooed next week. I will post a pic when that happens. It kinda hurts me now since I have spent many years getting tattooed but we will see how I do!

OK, I am off to think about and write a new article that is actually important.

No comments:

Post a Comment