Thursday, April 22, 2010

Burning a lot of sage...


It has been getting really busy around the shop lately, and since I have been sick I have not been able to tattoo in 5 days, which is Hell to me, but it is what it is...
There has been a lot of new people coming into the shop that are lookin' to get some work done and my cold has been bogging me down, so I thought I would burn a new kind of sage to see if that will lift my spirits. It is sage and red sandalwood mixed together. It should create a nice vibe in here...
I have some new things I would like to post, but since I have been so busy and I feel like I have been rushing on my last couple of blogs- this one might take more time to get out there. I want to share with you some drawings I have been working on for a gal, that I think will make a great tattoo...This is the first sketch. I usually do 3-4 more before I am satisfied with the sketch. So I am sharing with you, the very first run. This is a pheonix that is going on the left side of the body. It will go from under the breast, to the hip and onto the top of the thigh area. This is a very big piece and will take many hours to complete. I will post another drawing of the pheonix once it is complete.
I am off to burn more sage!

No comments:

Post a Comment