Saturday, April 28, 2012

Jen needs a personal assistant!

I have had some personal helpers in the past, but I am kinda a control freak and a workaholic but it is time to admit to myself that I need help! I need more time freed up for myself to be able to stay on top of my drawings and sleeping less is not an option. So here is the deal:

I need someone one day a week or so to learn the ropes around here. I am also thinking a woman might be best since I already boss around enough boys :)
Here is the requirements (I will be providing the training)
~Receptionist skills! Must book appointments, call people, greet them, etc. This is where the professionalism comes in and you must be personable!
~Light gardening skills, we have indoor plants and a back patio that needs to be attended.
~ Major cleaning. This is probably the least fun part of the job description. I need the floors cleaned well, dusting, the bathroom and general tidying.
~ DJ skills, you must stay super on top of having music played and getting to know the music so you can make good music choices.
~Librarian. I need the books to stay tidy and in order. You will need to get yourself comfortable with the library to know where everything is.
~Sterilizing. This is a time consuming chore, I will need to you to scrub all my tubes and run them in the autoclave. You will be in charge of spore testing the autoclave monthly. Basically everything Bio room related- you will need to be in charge of. I will require you to do blood borne pathogen training for this. I will help you get that.
~Inventory/stocking. You must stay on top of everything being stocked. If we are running low on something you must take note of it.
~Some computer stuff, website, facebook etc.
~A butt load of organizing for my papers and stuff.

There may be more duties, but this is the most of it.
The shift is from noon-8pm
You must be totally dependable.
You must be a quick learner.
You  must be down to be here for the long term.
The point of having you here is to take stress away from me, not add to it. 

This position would be perfect for a student or artist. The compensation will depend on what we come up with trade/and possibly money!. You would be able to use the art space here for your own personal projects. You will have access to the library and  the entire art room at your disposal. You also will learn the behind-the-scenes at the tattoo shop and would possess managerial skills here.You could also earn tattoo credit!
I need a right hand woman here that will be as bad ass as all of us here. Can't have a weak link at team Valkyrie!
Please email me your information, do not call the shop or come in. I will only be taking emails for this and would like to  interview people asap!

email: jennifer@valkyrietattoo.com

When you email me, please tell me your age, where you work, your school stuff, where you live, etc.!!


No comments:

Post a Comment