Friday, April 6, 2012

I shared the booth w/ Cecily (pictured)
I finished up turning this blog into a book and it is in the Que for printing. I have been all nostalgic feeling since I was putting together that book so I went digging thru stuff to find more pics. I found this old one of my station when I worked at Sacred Rose in SF. This was in 2006. I can't believe it was six years ago! Feels like it was sooner, but at the same time it feels like ages ago too. ( My current station looks a lot less cluttered.) Sacred Rose was such a small shop! I also found this other picture of when I worked a convention down in the LA area. I believe that was in '05 or '06. I remember that convention. I made the most money I ever had at a show there...and No I don't do conventions anymore. I think they are lame. But I have always wanted to do the all female tattoo expo in Florida. Maybe one of these years...

No comments:

Post a Comment