Friday, February 24, 2012

Tattoo match maker

Spring is on it's way!
        It definitely has been picking up at the shop, and since I am down a man- Adam is in Brazil tattooing I have had to pick up some slack and Harry has been out too! I am busy tending to my own people, and fielding the new clients that have been coming in. When people come in looking for something specific, I know who they should go to. We are well rounded at this shop offering up a variety of approach's to techniques, but I think I am very intuitive when it comes to matching up tattooee with tattooer.
You can always tell when this goes wrong on peoples tattoos. A man came in earlier today that got a tattoo at a tattoo convention, needless to say his tattoo went South. It needs major correction. He said that he and his artist didn't communicate properly and now has a busted tattoo. Maybe that is what happened, miscommunication. It happens.
Yet, you need to make sure what you want is what the artist can do naturally. Don't ask for a color piece from a black and grey guy and vice versa! Don't be hasty people! There is actually a tattoo convention going on this weekend right around here. Hopefully not too many people make this mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment