Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Valkyrie turns 3!

Well this month is the 3rd anniversary of Valkyrie. I was pretty determined to make it three years, but it is pretty exciting for me and kinda crazy at the same time. I have always wanted my own shop for a variety of reasons, mainly cause other shops sucked. I do have a more eloquent way of putting it, but that is just my cynical side coming out. But anyway I really would like to give profuse thanks to all the people that have supported the shop and the people that work here for the last three years. Our friends and family and the new and old clients, I can not thank you enough. We get so many referrals by all of you and that really supports us here. That's what keeps this place going. I would like to libate you all! Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment