Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In progress...

Here is my station during the working process, it usually is messier looking!
I usually don't like posting in progress pictures, but sometimes it takes forever to get a photo since it takes so many months to finish large pieces. Here is two pieces I am currently working on that I really enjoy.This first picture of the flowers is taking quite sometime. I think we have had four sittings on it already. The last one was the green and the black. We might be half way there! Maybe!

This is the inside of the piece but it wraps all the way around and has a raven on the front mixed in with the sun flowers. We also have had four sittings on it and the last one was for three hours! This guy is tough. He sits like a rock and can really relax into getting worked on. My favorite kinda sitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment