Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back in the saddle

This design was inspired by a vintage suitcase!
I recently went to Portland Oregon and got back early this week. It was nice to give my hand a break from working. I was hoping my callous on my knuckle would go away since I was taking a week off from tattooing, but no such luck. It is here to stay. I gotta adjust the screws on my machine and do some other work to it. The weight of machine rests on my index knuckle and it is kinda fucking it up. That is just one of the many things on my list to do.
So, here is two pieces I completed before I left. Some nice feminine pieces that suited these ladies very well, I thought.

 It has been kinda quite around the shop lately, no wierdos have been really coming in, I have not had to kick anyone out or anything. It has been pleasant. Tattoos have been gettin' done smoothly...I even had time to figure out what I am going to do with that eggplant in my fridge. I'm thinking about coating it in polenta and sauteing it...Any who back to tattoo stuff. I have not watched the new LA ink. I just can't bring myself to cause I am busy watching renovation realities. That is my guilty pleasure. I hate TV and watch a minimal amount- I get enough entertain from watching humans trying to drive down the street. That's one thing I noticed in Oregon, people can't drive for shit there! Oh, and I noticed there was a shit ton of joggers there  and the guys go shirtless there and some of them should put their shirt on! I think that is funny that guys go shirtless and it's totally fine, but women can't. Wierd. Another side note you know what show I really want to see?, It's that one about guys growing there beards, I think it's called whisker something. I gotta look it up right now. I can't miss that!

No comments:

Post a Comment