Saturday, June 1, 2013

The white tattoo

When people contact me about doing an all white tattoo, I have this spiel I go into about white- the pros and cons if you will. So here's the deal on white.
I first say white is normally used as highlights on a colored tattoo, it stands out more against other colors...White is different on everyone...
 CONS:
~white tends to turn yellow or even brownish in the skin once healed.
~it often looks like a scar. (scarification)
~it is very hard to get white to be even, you can see the breaks in the tattoo.
~doing white is actually really quite difficult. MUST go to someone that has experience in doing white.
PROS: if you want a tattoo that you can't really see or notice it may work for you.

The pictures below are not photo-shopped whatsoever, that's why I am posting two pictures so you can see it in different lighting.
r



No comments:

Post a Comment