Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gypsy Jen

Can you see the man's head in this one?



Some things I like to do while tattooing ( and  for no additional cost):
~Interpret dreams (especially the re-occuring ones)
~Bio water interpretation, that is when I look into my rinse cup and see the different swirling colors from the different pigments. They usually make some interesting shapes. I've seen fetuses for example.
~Paper towel Rorschach tests. This is when I unfold the paper towel and see what ink blot pattern is made from the color and wiping.
~After I am done tattooing (I am usually very messing) I have ink spills on the floor, those also take shape sometimes and the most recent one was a single drop that turned into a skull. I tried to take a picture of it but it is elusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment