Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Finally, it is sunny around here! It's like we have had a six month winter... Things are the same ole same ole around here. Everyone is hearin' about the gopher that keeps destroying my gardens... I 've been in this battle with gophers for months now, and I'm a second away from sittin' in the dark all night with beer and a pellet gun. I know, the redneck in me is coming out but it is maddening! Ok, so anyway here is a restoration project I did today.


 This was done on my friend who told me she wanted to get the same tattoo as her Dad got way back when. We think it was done in the 30's or 40's. So Dad has the original skunk. and I had to make out and trace the lines from his arm and then transfer it into a design that is readable!
 Her Dads name is Jim. We made it as close to the original as possible. I put the green in on the bottom like the original has. I think it's like grass or something. I think he is holding something like a stick in his hand, but I just couldn't make that part out, so I left it out. It is the exact same size as Dad's piece too. This is a really sweet Dad/Daughter tattoo.
It is my favorite piece I have done this week!














                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment