Thursday, March 25, 2010

The birth of Valkyrie tattoo shop confessions...

Good evening! Welcome to the birth of my new blog series- Tattoo shop confessions. Some of you may know that I have been wanting to write about this for sometime now, so I am going to start this blog and see how you all respond to it. So, thank you for taking your time to read, and please let me know what you think.
So, I will tell you a little bit about me and the shop to get you caught up and then we can let the stories roll!!
Ok, I did my first tattoo in 1998. I got into tattooing when I was 17-18 years old, and I have been hooked ever since. I absolutely live for it. I had a shop before in Santa Rosa, Ca where I learned alot, but in 2003 I went to San Francisco and got a shop job there that really opened the whole world of tattooing for me. That is where I really learned how to tattoo, or really learned what tattooing was all about. After the SF trip, I headed back to Sonoma county and opened up Valkyrie Tattoo in little ol' Penngrove. That was in 2008. More about all this later, let's get to the good stuff!
With this Blog, I am going to be writing about the sh*t that goes down in the tattoo shop. I will write about the people that come in there, what they get tattooed, where and why- all of those details...What I think about it...I also will be writing about tips on getting tattoo's, pricing, designing a piece, etc. I also will put up pictures of their piece's and drawings of the pieces, so you all can see the behind the scene stuff. I am so excited about all this and I am not sure where to start! My plan is to blog every day. So please stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment